Monday, September 12, 2011

Dinner Dash

This sock was in my laundry basket by mistake. So I made a sign and posted it on the CAs' office window.

Before heading out to dinner tonight it started pouring out of nowhere. The rain was coming down so hard it formed rivers near the sidewalks. Then it stopped when we got into the dining hall. Typical. Dinner was good. I had mashed potatoes with steak, red peppers and portabella mushrooms. Yum!

Back in the dorm, my roommate was showing me a picture of her and her brothers when they were little. "See this is Adam, he's wicked tall now; and this is Mitchell, he's wicked tall now too. This is me, I'm still short...This is Grandpa." The other day we had to go to this concert. She was resting, so I woke her when we had to leave. She jumped out of bed and said, "Oh I've missed the concert." I said, "No you haven't. It's still Friday." Hahaha she thought she had slept until Saturday.

I should go switch my laundry over. Until tomorrow, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment